2021 Brings the Addition of the Dairy Goat Stock and Producers!
The American Goat Society National show will be held in Sedalia, MO on June 4 – 5, 2021. There will be 3 other registered Dairy Goat shows June 4-6, 2021. Schedule is POSTED.
All blue papered ADGA goats may show in the National Show. If you have those American Dairy goat breeds with blue papers, come join the fun. for more information and complete schedule. Entry information, CLICK HERE.
Please join us in 2021 for the American Goat Society National Show. click here
ENTER: Please print the forms. Early entry by 5/30/2021. Double after 5/30/2021
MidWest Dairy Open Sedalia Style
- American Goat Society National Show Entry fees, per goat, per class: $7.00
- American Goat Society National Show Youth Entry Fees, per class, per goat: $5.00
- Youth Showmanship: FREE
- ENTRY FEES FOR DUAL SANCTIONED SHOWS:
$5/goat/show early entry fee
- PEN FEES $6/pen for the whole weekend.
- Click here to read the rules for SHOWS
- Click here to read the rules for SALES
June 2, 5:00 pm Dairy Goat on test must be penned
June 2, 7:00 pm First Milk Test
June 3, 7:00 am 2nd Milk Test
June 3, 7:00 pm 3rd Milk Test
June 3, 11:00 pm All Youth Dairy Exhibitors and goats checked in and in place
June 4, 8:00 am Dairy Showmanship
June 4, 9:30 am AGS Youth National Show
June 4, 12:30 pm All Goats for Dairy Show must be in place
June 4, 5:00 pm (subject to change), Midwest Dairy Open Show
June 4, 10:00 pm American Goat Society National Show penned and checked
June 4, American Goat Society Classifications, with Judge Tim Flickinger
June 5, 8:00 am 2021 American Goat Society National Show, with Judge Kris Fraley
June 5, 5:00 pm (subject to change), Midwest Dairy Show 2- Buck Show, with Judge Will Keach
June 6, 8:00 am 2021 American Goat Society National Doe Show more
June 6, 2:00 pm (subject to change) Dairy Goat Invitational Sale more
All dairy goat entries and questions please contact Jennifer Parish: 309 945-2437
Goats may start to arrive after 3:00 pm June 1, 2021
The Midwest Buck Sale is looking forward to the addition of the American Dairy Goats. We welcome Jennifer Parrish’s experience and professionalism in promoting the Dairy Goat industry as a whole.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR STOCK IN THE SALE JUNE 6, 2021
PRIVATE TREATY SALES ARE FORBIDDEN ON THE GROUNDS DURING THE EVENT WEEK JUNE 2-6.
Dairy Goat Special Sale, June 6 2:00pm
Dairy Goat stock entered in the sale must meet the criteria set forth. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to consign to the sale in 2021, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Approved Consignors form, CLICK HERE.
Please fill out the consignor form online CLICK HERE.
General Sale Information: Click Here
Entry Fee: $15.00 (non refundable)
P.O. Fee: 7% Final Bid
All stock will be inspected by a qualified Dairy Goat judge prior to the sale. Stock that does not fit the production aspect for the dairy goat market will not be sold. Judges decision will be final.
Auctioneer: Toby Williamson, Elkton, MO
Dairy Goat Consignor Form
If any events are canceled do to state requirements (pandemic), all money will be refunded.
Please contact the Dairy Goat Sale Committee (email) for more information about the sale portion of the Midwest Buck Sale, on June 6, 2021. CLICK HERE
HOLD HARMLESS WHEN ENTERING THE MIDWEST BUCK SALE AND EVENTS
Each exhibitor, attendee, consignor, or vendor will be solely responsible for any consequential loss, injury or damage done to or occasioned by, or arising from any animal or article exhibited or for sale by him, and shall hold harmless Midwest Buck Sale, LLC, against any and all liability in regard thereto. Midwest Buck Sale, LLC will take reasonable care to insure the safety of exhibits and property, but the owner must take the risk of exhibiting. In no case will Midwest Buck Sale, LLC be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to property or persons while on the Missouri State fairgrounds, or at any other time or place, nor be liable or required to make any payment for damage, loss or injury. All that enter any event or sign up for anything related to the Midwest Buck Sale, agree: “I have read the contract and agree to abide by all Midwest Buck Sale rules and regulations as witnessed by entering the events June 2-6, 2021.“
Midwest Buck Sale, June 6, 2021 10:00am All stock entered in the sale sells. Buck, Doe, Doe & kid, or 3 Yearling Does. Dairy Goats sell at 2:00 pm more
PRIVATE TREATY SALES ARE FORBIDDEN ON THE GROUNDS DURING THE EVENT WEEK.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR STOCK IN THE SALE JUNE 6, 2021
ALL STOCK MUST BE PROPERLY IDENTIFIED. Get health papers from a veterinarian in the state where you reside, for any stock being brought onto the Missouri State Fairgrounds. STATE VETERINARIANS USDA more here
CHECK WITH THE STATE VETERINARIAN IN MISSOURI TO BE SURE ALL CRITERIA IS MET FOR SELLING YOUR STOCK IN THE STATE. ANIMAL HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR EXHIBITION: Animal Health Requirements for exhibition regulations. Contact the Missouri State Veterinarian’s office at (573) 751-3377 for clarification if need.
1. All animals must have a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection unless specifically exempted. The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection shall state that the animals are free of visible signs of contagious, infectious, or communicable disease, and describe the animal(s) by species, breed, sex and age. The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection shall reflect all data for required test and vaccinations, all dates,results, and the name of the laboratory.
2. The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection is valid for thirty (30) days.
3. Animals with active lesions of ringworm with resulting loss of hair or warts easily visible without close examination will not be permitted to exhibit and shall be subject to isolation or expulsion depending upon the nature and seriousness of the disease.
4. Sales scheduled in association with exhibitions must employ an ac-credited veterinarian to examine animals and process a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for change of ownership.
5. The following are valid forms of official ID: 840 RFID/EID tags, 8 or9 character NUES tags, Scrapie tags, Brucellosis tags, or a tattoo if purebred and with proof of registration accompanying the animal.
6. Alteration or substitution of any information on any VS Form 10-11or any officially recognized federal/state EIA test chart or Certificate of Veterinary Inspection shall cause the document to be invalid and in violation of sections 267.010 to 267.730, RS Mo, and may result in civil penalties not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000) per violation and subject to expulsion.
7. Any equine or other hoof stock (that includes goats) originating from a county in which there is a premises under quarantine for Vesicular Stomatitis shall obtain an entry permit and must include the statement on the Certificate of Veterinary Inspection that “the (insert species) listed have not been exposed to Vesicular Stomatitis within the past fourteen (14)days, and do not originate from the premises quarantined for Vesicular Stomatitis.”
ADDITIONAL ENTRY RULES AND CRITERIA, CLICK HERE
Midwest Buck Sale, LLC All Rights Reserved, 2018-2021