Toby Williamson, a 2003 graduate of Wheatland R-2 schools, Wheatland, MO and self-taught auctioneer was born and raised in Elkton, MO. He lives on his paternal grandparents farm where he raises commercial cattle and registered quarter horses. Toby is excited to be the auctioneer for this years Midwest Buck Sale
This is where you enter your consignor information and the stock for the sale.
View the Sale Live: June 5, 5:00 pm
- Wes Autry: 731-549-0210
- Evie Gates: 918-944-3067
- Shane Warthan: 812-361-3534
- Auctioneer: Toby Williamson, 417 777-1843
Sale day is June 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM
This is an all meat, fiber, and dairy goat breed sale. Email us to find out how to be invited. Sale will be live and online. Live Bidding. Check back to the website as we get closer.
- Entry fee is $15.00
- One entry may be: Buck, Doe, Doe w/kid, or 3 Yearling Does sold as a group (3X’s the money)
- Commission is 7%
- P.O. Fee 7% final bid
- Stock must arrive be in place: Sale Stock must be in place Friday June 3, noon. Please check in before unloading.
Ask us how to be invited to sell your GOOD REPLACEMENT PRODUCTION STOCK
All Meat Goat, Dairy, and Fiber Breeds are invited.
This sale is entered by the breeder or consignor of the stock. No refunds. General Rules Click Here
Please follow the guidelines for entry for the breeds. This is a production breeding stock event.
Sale Stock does not have to be registered.
Stock entered in a show or evaluation does NOT have to sell. Selling in the sale is optional.
All Boer goat stock entered, by the breeder, in the SALE must be evaluated in the Boer Goat Congress.
Dairy Goat Breeds sell.
DEADLINE IS MAY 28, 2022
If stock is entered, you may substitute stock. $10.00 fee will apply for catalog/website changes, per entry.
Auctioneer: Toby Williamson, Elkton, MO
Phone: (417) 777-1843
RULES: All stock entered must be healthy and productive. Each animal must be listed on a health certificate from the originating state, even in Missouri, since stock is being sold and may be transported out of state.
Sellers guarantee they are selling sound productive stock. Culls will not be sold.
All stock will be inspected prior to the sale. Culls include, bad mouths, cluster teats, malformed scrotum, big structural defects like wry tail, etc.
Disagreements on stock sold are between seller and buyer.
All sales are final. Buyer/bidders are responsible for the final bid when the hammer falls.
Entry into sale is $15.00 Commission is 7% of the final bid. PO fee is 7% of the final bid.
Stock in place by Friday 3:00 pm.
Shavings for bedding, no hay or straw.
Health papers from originating state. Please bring the original and two printed copies of the state health papers for our records.
No Alley/barn Sales. Breeders conducting alley sales will be asked to remove their stock immediately. No refunds.
The Midwest Buck Sale is a platform for all production breeders to exhibit and present their best replacement production stock, to the public. Everyone is invited. Each breeder represents their farm and breed. This event is for those that are independent and want to work toward a production based goal.
HOLD HARMLESS WHEN ENTERING THE MIDWEST BUCK SALE AND EVENTS.
Each exhibitor, attendee, consignor, or vendor will be solely responsible for any consequential loss, injury or damage done to or occasioned by, or arising from any animal or article exhibited or for sale by him, and shall hold harmless Midwest Buck Sale, LLC, against any and all liability in regard thereto. Midwest Buck Sale, LLC will take reasonable care to insure the safety of exhibits and property, but the owner must take the risk of exhibiting. In no case will Midwest Buck Sale, LLC be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to property or persons while on the Missouri State fairgrounds, or at any other time or place, nor be liable or required to make any payment for damage, loss or injury. All that enter any event or sign up for anything related to the Midwest Buck Sale, agree: “I have read the contract and agree to abide by all Midwest Buck Sale rules and regulations as witnessed by entering the events June 1-5, 2022.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: CLICK HERE
ALL STOCK MUST BE PROPERLY IDENTIFIED. Get health papers from a veterinarian in the state where you reside, for any stock being brought onto the Missouri State Fairgrounds. STATE VETERINARIANS USDA more here
CHECK WITH THE STATE VETERINARIAN IN MISSOURI TO BE SURE ALL CRITERIA IS MET FOR SELLING YOUR STOCK IN THE STATE. ANIMAL HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR EXHIBITION: Animal Health Requirements for exhibition regulations. Contact the Missouri State Veterinarian’s office at (573) 751-3377 for clarification if need.
1. All animals must have a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection unless specifically exempted. The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection shall state that the animals are free of visible signs of contagious, infectious, or communicable disease, and describe the animal(s) by species, breed, sex and age. The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection shall reflect all data for required test and vaccinations, all dates,results, and the name of the laboratory.
2. The Certificate of Veterinary Inspection is valid for thirty (30) days.
3. Animals with active lesions of ringworm with resulting loss of hair or warts easily visible without close examination will not be permitted to exhibit and shall be subject to isolation or expulsion depending upon the nature and seriousness of the disease.
4. Sales scheduled in association with exhibitions must employ an ac-credited veterinarian to examine animals and process a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for change of ownership.
5. The following are valid forms of official ID: 840 RFID/EID tags, 8 or9 character NUES tags, Scrapie tags, Brucellosis tags, or a tattoo if purebred and with proof of registration accompanying the animal.
6. Alteration or substitution of any information on any VS Form 10-11or any officially recognized federal/state EIA test chart or Certificate of Veterinary Inspection shall cause the document to be invalid and in violation of sections 267.010 to 267.730, RS Mo, and may result in civil penalties not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000) per violation and subject to expulsion.
7. Any equine or other hoof stock (that includes goats) originating from a county in which there is a premises under quarantine for Vesicular Stomatitis shall obtain an entry permit and must include the statement on the Certificate of Veterinary Inspection that “the (insert species) listed have not been exposed to Vesicular Stomatitis within the past fourteen (14)days, and do not originate from the premises quarantined for Vesicular Stomatitis.”
Midwest Buck Sale, LLC 2018-2021